Mat Baxter on Australia's TV networks: 'If one of you sinks, you'll all go with it' 10 hours ago
Initiative global CEO Mat Baxter says Australia's three major TV networks have missed a "major opportunity to unite".
Jeep Australia releases The Road to Hawaii
Jeep Australia worked with Dig&Fish and Starcom to create a fully integrated campaign to complement its global sponsorship of the World Surf League.
Optus champions greater visibility for women's sport
Emotive, Yes Agency and UM came together to help Optus deliver its message and change the overall perception of women in sport.
McDonald's NZ asks customers To Bacon or Not to Bacon?
Macca's NZ has released a new campaign, created by DDB New Zealand, encouraging New Zealanders to take sides on the bacon debate.
Stop Calling it Woman’s Football….. It’s just FOOTBALL
The Matildas have a unique and compelling story to tell but that story ISN’T about their gender.
‘Grounded in Truth. Walk Together with Courage’
Over the last few years, we have seen sporting organisations and major events incorporating ‘Welcome to Country’ – but how much do we really know about the significance of this practice?
The point of Telstra's new loyalty program
The behavioural science behind loyalty programs.
Admatic national CEO Matthew Crook resigns 9 hours ago
Admatic's national CEO, Matthew Crook, has resigned from his role after two years, AdNews can reveal.
MELBOURNE SUMMIT: #LikeAGirl strategist in conversation with Deadly Questions agency leader 10 hours ago
Allan Dib has just come back from the US to his hometown of Melbourne after working on #LikeAGirl. He will join Clemenger MD Simon Lamplough, leader of the Deadly Questions team. They will be in conversation at the Summit on Aug 8. Keep it local, Melbourne.
Seven not going ahead with second MKR season for 2019 yesterday
Seven has elected to discontinue its plans for a second season of MKR in 2019, with the deciding to focus on improving its 2020 offering.
Federal Police raid the ABC over the Afghan Files stories 7 hours ago
Investigative journalists Dan Oakes and Sam Clark reported allegations of unlawful killings and misconduct by Australian special forces in Afghanistan.
Heart Foundation takes out print ads to apologise for Heartless Words ad 9 hours ago
The Heart Foundation has backed down and apologised for its ‘Heartless Words’ ad which tried to guilt parents into looking after their heart health.
72andSunny Sydney launches influencer marketing platform 9 hours ago
72andSunny Sydney has launched a new "performance-driven" creator platform called Sundae Collective.
MediaCom Melbourne appoints ex-Publicis CCO as MD 9 hours ago
Carl Colman joins from Publicis Media where he was chief client officer for more than four years.
Ogilvy Sydney hires Gavin McLeod as new ECD 10 hours ago
WPP AUNZ-owned agency Ogilvy has appointed internationally awarded digital creative Gavin McLeod as executive creative director for Sydney.
Tribe’s vision for user-generated content backed by Keith Weed 10 hours ago
Tribe’s new platform dedicated to providing brands with user-generated content could be the future of marketing, with both Keith Weed and Jules Lund predicting ads of the future will be increasingly created by consumers.
In other news...
- Toys"R"Us to return Down Under with ‘experience centres’ 10 hours ago
- Salesforce and Datarati launch a 'boot camp' for graduates 10 hours ago
- Naked Communications has made it to the Innovation Lions shortlist 10 hours ago
- Havas Health & You appoints Megan Rokosh as first global CMO 10 hours ago
- Industry Profile: GroupM chief science and analytics officer AUNZ and head of mPlatform AU Juan Franco yesterday
- Police raid the Canberra home of journalist Annika Smethurst yesterday
- Nielsen and IAB launch new digital video measurement filters yesterday
- Westpac launches next phase of its Help campaign created by DDB yesterday
- News Corp Australia cuts 50 jobs as it reports digital growth yesterday
- Third radio ratings: 2GB dominates in Sydney yesterday
- Adrian Elton pitches for Ikea's creative following viral Clive Palmer ad yesterday
- AdNews Top 20 Emerging Leaders open for entry 2 days ago
- The winners from Australia's changing election advertising spend mix 2 days ago
- SMI: Australia's media agency market fell 7.6% in April 2 days ago
- UEFA final delivers record live streaming figures for Optus 2 days ago
- Free TV launches new ad advice initiative, ClearAds 2 days ago
- ANALYSIS: Where does the future of MCN lie? 2 days ago
- Atomic 212 appoints new Melbourne GM 2 days ago
- Guardian Australia has joined the IAB Board 2 days ago
- A $1.3 million project to measure the audience of digital Out of Home signs 2 days ago
- The Clive Palmer 'Ikea ad’ and why it works so well 2 days ago
- Amazon secures Sizmek's ad server and turns to the Google goliath 3 days ago
- The sales transformation at Seven 3 days ago
- North Sydney receives new lifestyle magazine 5 days ago
- ICC Cricket World Cup kicks off with 142,000 FTA viewers 5 days ago
- Deloitte Digital's Jakub Drhlik joins martech consultancy 5 days ago